Monday, May 25, 2009

Home from vacation!

Didn't get nearly as many projects done as I thought... but finished the spinning, one baby sock, and one needlepoint project (scissors case), plus a bit of a secret project that I'm not showing anyone (that is effectively a UFO anyways).

I am home, and pix of some things shall be forthcoming... It's tough to actually knit and craft while you're driving in a car taking pix of the landscape, so my craft project that got the most work in the last few weeks was my photography... But since we took over 11,000 between the two of us, I don't think we'll be posting them here (yes, the wonders of digital photography).

Of course, the 11,000 pix means I have to search through them for the actual project pix to put up here, so it may be a while... ;)

No comments: