Thursday, July 11, 2013

A little bit of the past...

So lately, I've been going back to doing what makes me happy... spinning! Seems fitting, as my last real post here was for the Tour de Fleece, and I'm back again, doing the... tour de fleece. ;) I think it especially apropos that I started this three years ago... So i've already done four ounces of superwash merino, microwaved dyed with lemon, orange, and cherry kool-aid. i've finished spinning the singles, and they're resting right now... I'm also frog-hair spinning a mystery bump of wool that i got from someone who called it a "fibre tribble". :) I'm still trying to get it all done before the end of TdF, I know I'll get the second ply done for the sunset sock yarn, but I'm still wondering if I'll finish the frog hair in time!

No comments: