Monday, April 13, 2009

A little Celtic Mystery... And dyeing to get there...

So now that the April Challenge is done, I'm moving on to something I purchased at the Homespun Yarn Party, a Celtic Mystery batt from Wild Hare Studios. It's a superwash wool blended with firestar and angelina, in greens with some black, brown, and gray thrown in for good measure.





I'm going absolutely superfine on this, since I want that four-ply cabled yarn that I didn't get with Plume!

It'll take me a little longer, but it'll be worth it!

And on the other hand, yesterday being Easter, I went by the store and purchased a few things that went on sale:



Both the egg dyes and the kool-aid were 60% off, so I went for it! :)

I've got that pound of superwash that I purchased at the Homespun Yarn Party from Sanguine Gryphon, so hopefully I will be able to get some good dyeing out of this!

But I think I'll wait a month. I've got a lot of stuff on my plate right now, including stuff for my new niece! :)

No comments: