Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The end of the Bahama Blues!!!

I finally reached the end of the Bahama Blues!

I don't have pix up yet, but I just finished wrapping the last of the Bahama Blues around my niddy noddy!

The grand total for my 1.58 pounds of wool is 770 yards!

I'm going to wash and whack all of it some time this week, and then I may actually start knitting again! ;)

I'm thinking that Sea Shawl may be a very good option for this yarn... Or possibly Garden of Alla. Both are Suzy Crancer designs, and both seem to be very appropriate for the colors. The sea shawl especially! 'course Luna Moth Shawl also looks very nice! Or Princess Lace Shawl...

Okay, I think I'm going to have to think about this. :)

Pix are forthcoming.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, YAY! YAY indeed and all over the place!

I can't wait to see it. And watch whatever you make grow into something amazing.

textilegeek said...

Too bad you won't be there tonight... 'cause I brought it with me, plus that braid of superwash I got at HYP. :)