So the latest of the Bahama Blues is now dry and ready to go:
I've got more on the spindle, but haven't gotten the time to actually take pix. I should have one, maybe two more skeins left out of all of the fluff I had! I mean, this is what I started with:
That's a trash bag sized pile of dyed merino fluff, about a pound and a half!
So I'm definitely more than halfway through... Eventually I'll finish and figure out what the hell I'm going to make with it! I've been trying to figure out based on yardage... However, I've only got about 600 yards so far. I'm thinking that this is going to be a lot less yardage than I originally thought. If I make 1000 yards, then it'll definitely be good for something on the larger size, I'm just not quite sure what. I was going to do the peacock shawl, but that asks for 1260 yards of laceweight... What I'm probably going to wind up with is 1000 yards of worsted.
Time to go pattern searching. :)